With over 5 billion kilowatt-hours managed every year, Integrity Energy offers small and medium-size businesses energy options and the buying power they need to decrease their energy costs. Energy accounts for one of the largest expenses of doing business. Integrity Energy is here to share our
In states with deregulated energy markets, our energy experts negotiate with companies like NextEra Energy to leverage lower energy costs for your business. NextEra Energy, headquartered in Houston, Texas, is one of Integrity Energy’s most trusted suppliers, providing innovative, reliable and 100% renewable electricity to our valued business customers.
With our commercial energy rates comparison tool, our team will present you with current NextEra Energy electricity rates and plans to meet your business’s clean energy goals in an easy-to-read format. Start saving on your energy costs today!
Get a Quote
Start Saving on Energy Today!
Get a Quote
Start Saving on Energy Today!
Get a Quote
About NextEra Energy
Founded and based in Florida, NextEra Energy is a retail energy provider servicing business and residential customers in deregulated energy areas of Texas, Ohio, Maryland, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Dedicated to the small business and commercial consumer, NextEra Energy provides electricity, renewable energy plans and commercial electricity plans for clients just like you.
Why Choose NextEra Energy?
NextEra Energy understands that individual businesses need unique, customized energy plans to meet their energy goals while minimizing financial risk and ensuring they have dependable energy when they need it. They will work with you to customize a plan from their production options for electricity or green energy. They are a leader in offering clean, carbon-free energy.
Here are some of our favorite reasons to make NextEra Energy your go-to energy provider:
- Ranked as the number one "Most Admired Company" in the electric and gas utility industry for the 15th time in 16 years.
- Eco-friendly, 100% carbon-free energy plans.
- Customers report lower energy bills.
- A variety of fixed-rate plans.
- Competitive pricing.
- 24/7 fast, dependable and secure service.
- A range of contract lengths and types of plans.
- Online and mobile accounts management with 24/7 Online Bill Pay.
- Paperless billing.
- Energy usage tools and tips.
- Individual small business and commercial plans designed to meet your business’s unique energy goals.
We understand researching the ever-changing energy market for the best commercial energy rates can be time consuming and overwhelming. Clean energy solutions can be confusing. But the energy experts at Integrity Energy are here to help! Let us distill the information that most impacts business stakeholders such as yourself, so that you can quickly and confidently make the best decision for your company!
Pro Tip: Integrity Energy can produce a business electricity rates comparison for you and save your business up to 50% on energy bills!
Everything You Need to Know About NextEra Energy
NextEra Energy offers comprehensive energy strategies at competitive pricing for clean, carbon-free energy. We are dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and have been consistently recognized as an innovative leader in the clean energy space. Together, we can reduce your business energy bills, provide you with energy security and partner with you to reach the cleanest energy solution possible for your business.
NextEra Energy Commercial Electricity Plans
Energy rates are variable and subject to market availability and consumer demand. They change almost every minute. NextEra Energy plans are designed to reduce this fluctuation. With deregulation, energy suppliers must compete for consumers, driving down NextEra Energy electricity rates while promoting more customer-centric service plans.
With a suite of custom energy options as well as service and sustainability solutions, NextEra Energy is your business’s energy partner.
NextEra Energy Renewable Energy Plans
Saving on “green” while you go green with your business is a breeze! With 100% renewable energy plans, NextraEra is a recognized leader in the renewable energy space. Local, clean energy production is made less expensive every day through increasing consumer demand, innovative technology, and greater production of renewable energy.
Decreasing your business’s carbon footprint for a cleaner tomorrow is easy! Check your Energy Fact Label (EFL) to determine how much of your energy is currently sourced through renewables and compare that to the EFL of your preferred plan.
Pro Tip: Most often, businesses prefer fixed-rate plans. However, we can help you determine the best plan for your business. For instance, we know how to avoid nasty cancellation fees, rate hikes, minimum usage fees, and peak energy use times—basically being overcharged for the cost of doing business. Our energy experts consider all of these factors and more as we compare NextEra Energy electricity rates for your business. Contact one of our experienced energy consultants today!
NextEra Energy Service Areas
NextEra Energy provides electricity to commercial consumers of all sizes across deregulated areas of Texas, Ohio, Maryland, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Get a quote to determine availability of NextEra Energy electric rates in your area.
NextEra Energy Reviews
With NextEra Energy, you can rest assured that you have the best available plan on the market. The energy experts at Integrity Energy evaluate top providers based on services most important to you. We consider a company’s customer service record, affordability, reliability, ease of use and their record as a business. We believe you’ll love NextEra Energy’s commitment to your business.
Contact NextEra Energy
NextEra Energy Services
20455 State Highway 249, Suite 200
Houston, Texas 77070
Pay By Phone: 1-800-226-3545
- Monday-Friday: 8:00 am - 7:00 pm EST
- Holiday Hours: Monday-Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm EST
- Closed: New Year’s Day, July 4th, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
Email NextEra Energy at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Access your account online for online bill pay, to update your profile, or to find information on paying by mail or over the phone.
Pro Tip: In the event of a power outage, always call your local utility company.
Frequently asked questions about NextEra Energy
Will NextEra Energy require a deposit?
Most energy suppliers, including NextEra Energy, require a deposit in order to begin your electric service. With NextEra Energy, a credit check will determine your deposit amount and if any is needed.
Will NextEra Energy charge me a cancellation fee?
NextEra Energy may charge a cancellation fee in certain circumstances. Contact us to learn more.
What is the best NextEra Energy plan?
The fact is that your best energy plan may look different than that of other businesses. Energy plans are simply not one-size-fits all. It's true that most businesses prefer fixed-rate plans, but other aspects such as energy source, contract length or using an index plan may be recommended or even required to meet certain industry eco-standards.
- Contact our energy professionals today to discuss your business’s energy usage and goals and compare NextEra Energy electricity rates.
- Read our blog on strategies to lower your average business electric bill or subscribe to our free newsletter for the latest trends, tips and updates on energy savings.
What services does NextEra Energy offer?
- Business Services: NextEra Energy provides small and large businesses with energy management and consultation services to reduce energy demand while lowering your bottom line and carbon footprint.
- Fixed-Rate Plans: Fixed electric rates are locked in through one to two-year contracts while keeping your individual rate consistent regardless of the current local electric rate. Though the wholesale cost of electricity varies, these plans help keep your budget predictable and affordable, giving you the energy stability you need.
- Variable-Rate Plans: These rates are determined by the current state of the energy market. You get a less expensive rate when energy is abundant but pay higher rates in times of high demand or low production. These plans offer the flexibility of no contract but are high in risk as the energy prices may change monthly.
- Market Energy Index Plans: These hybrid plans offer unique combinations of fixed and variable rates. Index plans provide flexibility and versatility to take advantage of downward trends within the energy market.
- Moving or Transferring: Take comfort knowing your energy plans move with you by notifying NextEra Energy to schedule a transfer.
- Commercial Business: NextEra Energy looks forward to servicing your commercial business needs.
- Renewable Energy Plans: Create a custom plan just for your company’s unique usage needs! With 100% renewable energy plans, you can create or meet company-wide electricity initiatives and reduce your business’s environmental impact.
How do I sign up for NextEra Energy service?
Which Rate is Right for You?
Individual businesses need unique energy plans designed to meet their energy goals. At Integrity Energy, we prioritize your business needs and match you with a plan that provides consistent energy savings. We believe that keeping the lights on for your business should be as easy as flipping a switch!
Let Integrity Energy eliminate the complications and dig through the details for you. If you're not sure where to start, contact one of our experienced Energy Consultants today!
More Energy Questions?
- Read our fact sheet to get all your business questions answered.
- Subscribe to our monthly newsletter at the bottom of this page for the latest commercial energy market trends, tips and updates right to your inbox.
- Read our blog for more energy saving ideas!
- Wondering if your business can benefit from our services? We serve small and large businesses, churches, restaurants, government buildings and so many more.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
Get the latest trends, tips and updates on the commercial energy market, right to your inbox.